Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun and Games


Hi my name is Terri and I'm addicted to word games. That's the first step, right? Scrabble is my all time favorite game, however my family does not like playing the board game. For a good many years, I played Wordox religiously. Then when the game was no longer available on line, I found Wordsplay. It's very similar to Boggle. You play online, against real people. I've included a screen shot of the board. The screen shot to the left is of the tiles. I cropped out the list of other players. It is a game played within your browser. No downloading anything on your computer and best of all it's Free. I think you have to enter your email address and then choose a user name. Other than that, there's no hassle. Another game I love to play is Out of Order by Boxer Jam. Out of order is a trivia, word scramble kind of game. You earn points by unscrambling words (your given a clue) the fastest. You also lose points if answered incorrectly. You can register to play or play as a guest. I'm not really sure what the benefit of registering is because I've never checked out the other games.

No comments:

Post a Comment